SolarEdge Solar Battery For Your Home And Business
SolarEdge Australia is a solar energy company based in Australia.
In 2015, SolarEdge joined the Australian market. SolarEdge outperforms standard string inverters in terms of safety and performance, making it a popular choice among Australian home and business owners.
Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Adelaide, Darwin, Hobart, and regional sites have all had systems implemented.
Australia's SolarEdge Energy Bank
The New SolarEdge Energy bank 10kWh battery has a 9.7kWh usable energy and a depth of discharge capability of 100%. The constant output power is 5kW, with a peak output power of 7.5kW for 10 seconds in backup mode. The round trip efficiency of over 94.5% is among the best in the industry.
The Genesis single-phase inverters, Energy Hub single-phase inverters, and Three Phase Hybrid Inverters are all compatible with the SolarEdge Energy Bank.
On the same inverter, up to three solar battery systems can be fitted for a total capacity of 29.1 kWh. Additional branch cables are necessary to instal more than one battery. These must be purchased separately.
With an IP55 rating and a temperature range of -10° to +50° degrees Celsius, the solar battery systems may be used both indoors and outdoors. The solar battery can be placed on the wall using handles (sold separately) or on the floor using the specially designed floor stand (purchased separately).
Reasons to choose SolarEdge over other cheap solar batteries in Brisbane are as follows:
- Integrates with the entire SolarEdge residential portfolio, allowing customers a single point of contact for warranty, support, training, and logistics and operations.
- To maximise solar production, consumption, and backup power, a single app monitors and manages solar, solar battery systems, EV charging, and smart devices.
- Multiple SolarEdge inverters and batteries provide a scalable solution for enhanced power and capacity.
- Installation is simple and straightforward, with SetApp-based configuration taking care of the rest.
- Wireless inverter communication reduces wiring, labour, and installation errors.
The following are some of the SolarEdge Home Battery's key features:
- It has a constant power output of 5 kilowatts.
- It has a storage capacity of 9.7 kilowatt-hours.
- It has a good round-trip efficiency of 93.3%.
- It's a DC-coupled system.
- Only the SolarEdge Energy Hub inverter provides backup.
- Backup is not included in the price.
- With the backup option, single-phase households can charge the batteries from solar panels during a blackout.
It works with the SolarEdge HD-Wave Genesis and HD-Wave EV inverters without the need for a backup, as well as the SolarEdge 3 (three-phase) Residential Inverter in the future. Off-grid use is not encouraged.
With compatible SolarEdge inverters, the solar battery systems can be added to existing solar systems. SolarEdge claims they'll have a special offer that will let SolarEdge owners who don't have an Energy Hub inverter get one for a lower price if they purchase the battery.
This will also apply if consumers already have a Solar Hub inverter and want to upgrade to a greater capacity after installing the battery solar systems.
There is no internal battery inverter because it is DC Coupled. This can be a significant benefit in areas where the capacity of the battery inverter is counted towards the overall solar inverter capacity allowed by the local DNSP (electricity network).
If you are not sure about which solar inverters are compatible with which solar battery, then there is nothing to worry about! You may call our solar battery experts and they will help you make the right selection.